If you are trying to update your plugin inside wordpress but receive an error: “Plugin is already in its latest version”, then please do the following troubleshooting steps:
- Go to InfusedWoo > Getting Started > Updating InfusedWoo and make sure that the license is activated. If not, please re-enter the license and attempt to activate the license.
- Go to Dashboard > Updates and click the Check Again button so that wordpress will force-check the plugin updates. If InfusedWoo appears in the available updates list, attempt to update InfusedWoo.
- Go back to InfusedWoo > Getting Started > Updating InfusedWoo after doing the above and try to click the Update button
- If you are on wordpress multi-site, make sure you are updating from the main site/blog.
If you are still not able to update InfusedWoo using the procedure above, you may try to manually update plugin by following these steps:
- Go to InfusedAdddons customer portal and download the latest version of the plugin. https://infusedaddons.com/portal
- Go to WordPress > Plugins and deactivate the current version of InfusedWoo. Make sure that you are only temporarily deactivating InfusedWoo so that all settings will be retained.
- Delete InfusedWoo plugin
- Still under WordPress > Plugins, add a new plugin by clicking “Add New”. Upload the latest version of the plugin and activate the plugin.