InfusedWoo version 3.11 now officially supports Infusionsoft Payment Plans Features. With Payment Plans, you can allow customers to pay their purchases in installments and you can even add a trial period and sign up fees! You can also control when the payment plan options will show up through the modern InfusedWoo Automation Framework.
Other items released in version 3.11:
– NEW: Infusionsoft Payment Plans – Now Supported (Under Receiving Payments)
– NEW: Added plugin update news feed to InfusedWoo
– CHECKS: Compatibility with Woocommerce up to 3.6.5
– CHECKS: Compatibility with WordPress up to 5.1.1
– FIX: State Province – saving as code in Infusionsoft – now saving by its name
– FIX: Product Variations not all showing up in the product search in Automation Recipes
– FIX: Subscription Variations not all showing up in the product search in Automation Recipes
– FIX: Tag Search Dropdown only allowing one entry in Automation Recipes
– FIX: Product Search Dropdown only allowing one entry in Automation Recipes
You can download the latest version by logging-in to the customer portal or by clicking the update button inside your InfusedWoo Plugin > Getting Started > Updating InfusedWoo.